PAF Fund Drive Blog- Week 2
We have officially ended the second week of our Fund Drive and now have $45,590 remaining towards our $50K goal! We are beginning to make an impact on the Fund Drive and want to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication towards reaching our goal of $50K. We currently have 8 of our 44 Fund Drive volunteers on the board with new cash members along with 4 out of our 7 teams on the board either with a renewal or new cash member as of today.
Congratulations to the following Fund Drive Volunteers who have submitted new cash donations this week and will receive an additional 200 bonus points per new member:
- Julius Hastings- 1 new cash PAF Member
- Mary Moppins- 1 new cash PAF Member
- Leland Noma- 1 new cash PAF Member
- Ken Kjeldsen- 1 new cash PAF Member
- Wes Widmer- 1 new cash PAF Member
Here is the agenda for Monday’s Report Session:
- Lunch Provided
- Guest Speaker- Head Men’s Basketball Coach Damon Stoudamire
- Update on the Fund Drive and Questions/Answers
- Success Stories
- Team Breakout Session
- Be sure to RSVP for the luncheon on Monday, April 23rdand the following bonus points are available until Monday at the report session
- Please be sure to sign up as an ambassador with your personal link recently emailed to you and share with your personal network in order to provide more awareness within the community and create more opportunities for you to attract new PAF members.
- The Fund Drive Volunteer who brings in the most new cash this week through Monday, April 23rd by our next report session will be rewarded with 500 bonus points (min. $500 new cash to qualify)
- The Fund Drive Volunteer who is able to secure a new cash PAF member will receive an additional 200 bonus points per donation turned in by April 23rd at our report session.
Have a great weekend!