PAF Impact Fund
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT PACIFIC STUDENT-ATHLETES?
PAF IMPACT FUND
What is the PAF Impact Fund?
The PAF Impact Fund is used to support all Pacific student-athletes and our 17 sport programs. It is made up of four categories: PAF Annual Fund Donations, Sport-Specific Donations, Orange & Black Ball, and Season Ticket Packages.
PAF ANNUAL FUND
- Every gift made to the PAF Annual Fund directly impacts all 300+ Pacific student-athletes
- Gifts are used towards various initiatives determined by the athletic department
- Gifts designated by donor to a specific sport
ORANGE & BLACK BALL
- The athletic department’s largest annual fundraiser
- Supports all 300+ Pacific student-athletes
SEASON TICKET PACKAGES
- Revenue generated from season ticket packages supports our student-athletes and your attendance creates a great home-court advantage
How Will My Donation Be Used This Year?
The PAF believes in investing in our student-athletes while being transparent with our donors on where the money raised is allocated each year. Last year, the PAF successfully raised $350,000 towards the Impact Fund, which is used to enhance the Pacific student-athlete experience.
2020 PAF IMPACT FUND
For fiscal year 2020 (ending June 30, 2020) the PAF successfully raised $350,000. These funds are being used to help elevate the competitiveness of Pacific Athletics and enhance the student-athlete experience through a variety of initiatives such as technology, nutrition, recruiting, and performance.
A named endowment can be established with a minimum cash or estate/planned gift of $50,000 and designated to support a specific sport or purpose within the Athletic Department. You can also endow a head coaching position, the highest honor that can be bestowed by an athletics department.
PAF Fund Drive
The PAF is currently looking for dedicated fans to participate in the PAF Fund Drive. Volunteers are needed to help ask for donations to support Pacific Athletics, which is integral to the success of the PAF’s primary mission of securing cash and gifts-in-kind.